1st Annual Northbound Health “The Promise Of Life” Golf Outing
Hosted by Eagle Sponsor: Northbound Wealth Management
The scenic and challenging Sycamore Course will definitely test every shot in your bag. This Pete Dye design blends a mixture of hilly terrain, tree-lined fairways and water holes with a more traditional links-style flavor that adds exciting variety to this 6,646 yard championship layout.
Make sure you bring your “A” game for hole #15 and the signature finishing hole #18 – Matt Parrott, Eagle Creek Golf Club
- Cost: $600 per Four-Some Team or $150 per player (see what’s included below)
- Scramble Format – Best Ball
- 18-hole Shotgun Start
- Carts Provided
- Driving Range privileges for all players
- Unlimited Beverages – All Day (domestic beer, water, pop)
- The Tradition Lunch (Fried Chicken, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Fried Biscuits with Apple Butter)
- Cash Prize for Winning Teams
- Rounds of Golf with Cart for ‘4’ Proximity Winners / Contest Hole Winners
- Hole-In-One Winner: $10,000 Cash
- Silent Auction: VIP 10 Eagle Creek Golf Club 10 round golf package with Cart, valid anytime (Other silent auction items to be announced).
PLAYER REGISTRATION AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
If you own a business or work for a corporation there are sponsorship opportunities available, and we’d love to have your support! Please email email@example.com for information about corporate sponsorship packages.
Sponsor & Player Packages
- Eagle Sponsor – $7,500 SOLD OUT
- Birdie Sponsor – $2,500 (3 Available)
- Driving Range Sponsor – $750
- Beverage Cart Sponsor – $500 (1 Available)
- Hole-in-One Sponsor – Sold Out ($10,000 Cash Prize)
- Hole Sponsor – $300 (16 Available)
- Hole Sponsor + Foursome – $850 (4 Available)
- Hazard Sponsor – $250 (9 Available)
- Foursome – $600 (No Limit)
- Single Player – $150 (No Limit)
>>> Click Here to View All Sponsor & Player Packages
All of the donations and funds raised from “The Promise of Life” Golf Outing will go to Northbound Health. For more information about Northbound Health, please visit Northbound Health’s History, Vision and Mission statement.
Northbound Health is a 501(c)3 created to address the health disparities and barriers for the growing number of friends, family and local community members impacted by life-altering conditions and injuries.
Your financial gift is tax-deductible, and you may also give your time and energy as a volunteer partner in our efforts to reimagine healthcare!